Holiday Gift Boutique
Annual Holiday Gift Boutique
November 11 - December 24, 2017
East End Arts Gallery, 133 East Main Street, Riverhead NY
Grand Opening: Saturday, November 11, 12:00 - 5:00 PM
Unique, artistic, one-of-a-kind, handmade gifts, perfect for gift-giving during the holiday season.
ALL MADE BY LOCAL ARTISTS
* Gorgeous Hand-Made Ornaments *
* Beautifully Crafted Greeting Cards *
* One-of-a-Kind Jewelry & Wearables *
* Unique Home Goods & Crafts *
* Holiday Books *
* And So Much More! *
Come find the perfect pieces for holiday gift giving, before they sell out!
Members receive a 15% discount on all purchases.
Extended Holiday Shop Hours:
Wednesday – Saturday 12 PM – 7 PM
Sunday 12 – 5 PM
Closed Monday & Tuesday
Open Call for Artists & Artisans!
Sell your one-of-a-kind ornaments, greeting cards, giftware, and more at East End Arts Holiday Gift Boutique!If you are an artist and creator of beautiful and inspired items, come exhibit and sell your work at the East End Arts Holiday Gift Boutique. Hundreds of gorgeous items including holiday ornaments, greeting cards, one-of-a-kind jewelry, wearables, ceramics, crafts and more will fill East End Arts Gallery's three large rooms from top to bottom as visitors from all over Long Island come to buy unique hand-made holiday gifts. Note: Typically items under $100 sell best. Please consider this when pricing your work.
1. You must be a member of East End Arts in order to exhibit in the Holiday Gift Boutique. (Non-members may join as part of the application process).
2. There is a $30 entry fee payable at the time of application.
3. Boutique monitoring responsibilities: All artist-vendors are required to monitor the Boutique. The minimum commitment is 14 hours on site with at least 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday. For participants who sign up to monitor only Saturday and/or Sunday hours, the minimum requirement will be reduced to 10 hours on site.
Note: A $40 monitoring deposit will be charged at time of drop off. Please pay this deposit by check.
At the end of the boutique, this deposit will be refunded if monitoring obligations have been fulfilled.
4. Required meeting for all artist-vendors from 10am–12pm on Saturday, November 11 prior to the boutique opening. The purpose is to hear about the exhibited items from each artist so that you are familiar with the items and can answer questions when you are monitoring the boutique.
1. Submit online applications by THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017, 5:00 PM DEADLINE.
2. You will be notified if your work is accepted by email no later than Wed, Oct. 25th
3. To schedule a Drop-off appointment, call the Gallery between 10am & 4pm, Thurs, Oct 26th - Friday, Oct 27th.
4. Drop-off Appointments with the Gallery Director will take place Wed, Nov. 1st - Friday, Nov. 3rd.
For more information and to apply, click here >>
Featured in Newsday's Explore LI Section on November 27, 2015
click image to enlarge