FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press contact: Stephanie Smith Israel
Images Available Upon Request
East End Arts & Thirty West Main Present
SPECIAL GALLERY AFTERNOONS
Hosted by the Artists of
AUGUST ABSTRACTS EXHIBITION
First Gallery Afternoon: Saturday, September 5, 1 – 4 PM
At 30 W. Main Street, Riverhead NY ● Open to the Public
(RIVERHEAD, NY, August 18, 2015) –– East End Arts and Thirty West Main are pleased to announce a series of three Special Gallery Afternoons hosted by the artists of the August Abstracts Exhibition at Thirty West Main, a new state of the art office building located at 30 W. Main Street, Riverhead, NY. Gallery Afternoons are open to the public and will take place on:
• Saturday, September 5 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM,
• Saturday, September 26 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM, and
• Saturday, October 17 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
Ten award-winning local artists are featured in this exhibit and sale:
• Painter Helena Alves of Southampton, NY
• Sculptor Domenico Belli of North Salem, NY
• Photographer Paul Dempsey of Southampton, NY
• Photographer Gerry Gilberti of East Hampton, NY
• Mixed media artist Frank Gioeli of Sag Harbor, NY
• Painter Marion Jones of Southold, NY
• Painter Richard Kane of Southampton, NY
• Photographer Katherine Liepe-Levinson of Southampton, NY
• Painter Andrew Masino of Calverton, NY
• Photographer Jim Sabiston of Bay Shore, NY
For more information about the artists and this exhibit, please visit https://eastendartsorg.presencehost.net/calendar/events.html/event/2015/09/05/special-gallery-afternoon-august-abstracts.
The exhibition may also be viewed through October 29, 2015 by appointment only by contacting East End Arts at 631-727-0900, or by contacting the individual artists through their websites, listed at above link.
All artwork is available for purchase by contacting the East End Arts Gallery at 631-727-0900 or email@example.com, For more information, also contact East End Arts at 631-727-0900.
Many thanks to Georgia Malone, Thirty West Main, LLC, for their support of artists and the Riverhead community. Thirty West Main was developed to help revitalize Downtown Riverhead and to create office space that would offer a seamless combination of aesthetics and functionality. The same group recently purchased Twenty West Main, which will undergo a similar transformation to create beautifully furnished and equipped, self-contained offices to meet the growing demand in Riverhead, NY. For more information, visit http://www.thirtywestmain.com/.
# # #
East End Arts, established in 1972, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts organization, and operates a School of the Arts, an Art Gallery, and presents a variety of events and programs to promote the arts year-round. Proceeds from all events, sales, classes, donations, and memberships benefit the mission and commitment to building and enriching our community through the arts by way of education, support, advocacy, and inspiration.