FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press contact: Stephanie Israel
Images available upon request
Spring Registration for Adult Visual Art Classes is Now Open
At the East End Arts School in Riverhead, NY
For All Levels!
(RIVERHEAD, NY, March 30, 2016) –– The East End Arts School is happy to announce that they are now accepting registration for their complete list of workshop and class offerings for the Spring and Summer 2016 semesters. Community members of all ages interested in visual arts with skills at any level should not miss this exciting line-up of workshops and courses. Subjects include: painting, drawing, jewelry, watercolor, mixed media, printmaking, photography, wreath-making, Earth paints, and more! Instruction ranges from one-day workshops to semester-long classes. Registration is ongoing. All classes are held at the East End Arts School, located at 141 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901. For a complete listing of programs, visit: http://www.eastendarts.org/school/classes.html.
Featured classes include:
• Introduction to Watercolor – Wednesdays starting April 6 (6 classes):
• Asian Brush Painting (Sumi-e) – Thursdays starting April 7 (5 classes):
• Printmaking: Solarplate Etching – Fridays starting April 8 (6 classes):
• Painting with Earth Paints – Saturday, April 16:
• Techniques with Pen & Ink – Fridays starting April 22 (3 classes):
• Spring Hydrangea Wreath-Making – Saturday, April 23:
• Botanical Drawing in Graphite – Mondays starting May 2:
• Felted Handbag – Mondays, May 2 & 9 (2 classes):
• Water Lilies in Oil – Tuesdays, May 3 (4 classes):
• Photography: Finding Your Subject – Thursdays starting May 5 (6 classes):
• Beyond Watercolor – Wednesdays starting May 11:
• Jewelry 101 – Mondays starting May 16 (6 classes):
• Beginning in Portraits – Wednesdays starting May 25 (6 classes):
In addition to visual arts class and workshops for adults, the East End Arts School offers visual art classes for children and music instruction in group and private settings for voice, piano, drums, violin, guitar, and band and orchestral instruments, with 200 students studying privately each semester. Scholarship opportunities are available. For more information about private music instruction, visit http://www.eastendarts.org/school/private.html.
For more information, visit http://www.eastendarts.org/school/ or contact the East End Arts School at 631-369-2171 or email@example.com.
# # #
East End Arts, established in 1972, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts organization, and operates a School of the Arts, an Art Gallery, and presents a variety of events and programs to promote the arts year-round. Proceeds from all events, sales, classes, donations, and memberships benefit the mission and commitment to building and enriching our community through the arts by way of education, support, advocacy, and inspiration.