2021 Teeny Performance Award Application
This Teeny Award is open to students at our 18 participating schools.
- Bellport High School
- Bridgehampton High School
- Center Moriches High School
- East Hampton High School
- Greenport High School
- Hampton Bays High School
- Longwood High School
- Mattituck High School
- Mount Sinai High School
- Miller Place High School
- Pierson High School (Sag Harbor)
- Port Jefferson High School
- Riverhead High School
- Rocky Point High School
- Shelter Island High School
- Southampton High School
- Southold High School
- Westhampton Beach High School
- Students can submit a video of a musical solo performance to a song of their choice from any musical of up to 3 minutes in length.
- Students can submit a video of a dramatic or comedic monologue performance of up to 3 minutes in length.
- Students can submit a maximum of one video per category. Submissions must be made separately.
- Judges will adjudicate each musical performance in the categories of delivery, movement, stage presence, and vocals based on technique, showmanship, and overall expression.
- Judges will adjudicate each monologue performance in the categories of delivery, movement and stage presence based on execution, diction, and overall expression.
- $5 registration fee per submission.
- Videos must be under 1 GB and filmed in a horizontal, landscape format. Students should state their full name, school, and what they are performing at the top of the video. Video submission must be included with your application below.
- Deadline to apply is May 1, 2021.
- Please submit the form below to apply.
Teeny Performance Award Application